Graal Platform usage is billed by memory, CPU, GPU and network usage.
A sandbox is a free space that you can use to see if Graal Platform might suit your team’s needs. During the tenant creation process, specify a trial payment method. Sandboxes have some limitations.
Sandboxes are limited because Graal Platform is a cost-recoverable service. They’re a free trial to help you evaluate whether to purchase Graal Platform. Sandboxes are for testing; they’re suitable for information and applications that require no confidentiality, integrity, or availability. (Don’t put production jobs or production data in sandboxes; that’s not what they’re for.)
- Resource usage is capped at 4 GB of memory total, for all the jobs in your tenant combined.
- You're capped at using a maximum of 10 jobs and 10 workflows, for all the projects in your tenant combined.
- We periodically delete sandbox contents to ensure that users don't run production applications in sandboxes. Specifically, we clear all sandbox contents 90 days after the first jobs is created. We'll warn you via email five days before clearing out your sandbox.
The beta environment is reserved only for partners and integrators. Graal Platform can provide tenants on our beta environments. A beta tenant is a free space that you can use to test the newest features.
- Resource usage is capped at 128 GB of memory total, for all the jobs in your tenant combined.
- You're capped at using a maximum of 100 jobs and 10 workflows, for all the projects in your tenant combined.
- The beta environments are not guaranteed with our production SLAs